[IPAC-List] Identifying Job-Related Personality Characteristics

Pluta, Paul ppluta at hr.lacounty.gov
Thu Oct 21 11:44:16 EDT 2010

Does anyone remember an article pertaining to this topic. I seem recall
an article that was written 10 or 12 years ago where one of the authors
was Robert Guion. I'm not sure of the journal (ppsych, jap, ijsa???).
If anyone can recall and has a copy of the article they wouldn't mind
sharing, I would very much appreciate it.

Paul E. Pluta, ABD, SPHR

Human Resources Analyst

Los Angeles County Department of Human Resources

Talent Management Division

3333 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 300

Los Angeles, CA 90010

Telephone: (213) 738-2021

Fax: (213) 380-3683

Email: ppluta at hr.lacounty.gov

To Enrich Lives Through Effective & Caring Service

copies of the original message.