[IPAC-List] Competency-Based Leadership Assessment Center Design

Pluta, Paul ppluta at hr.lacounty.gov
Tue Nov 23 15:13:08 EST 2010

I am trying to locate an article by Melancon & Williams (2006) that
provides a case study on the design of a competency-based assessment
center. I am also interested in input from anyone on the list who has
experience developing competency-based assessment centers for
developmental purposes. I am currently putting together an assessment
center for entry-level managers that will be paired with a training
program designed to develop management competencies. Any expert advice
would be greatly appreciated.

Paul E. Pluta, ABD, SPHR

Human Resources Analyst

Los Angeles County Department of Human Resources

Talent Management Division