[IPAC-List] promotional exam strategy

Morris, Ramona (JUS) Ramona.Morris at ontario.ca
Tue Jun 28 16:41:27 EDT 2011

The service is pleased so far. We conduct a provincial promotional test on provincial and federal law, management, leadership, community policing etc.
We try to balance definitional, procedural and problem solving questions. We have a fairly detailed study guide, but perceived relevance to their day to day jobs is not as high as we might like.

Perhaps this would also help with our ongoing cat and mouse game with exam security by alleviating anxiety????

Ramona
x4417