[IPAC-List] Looking for Great Vendors

Jeff Feuquay jfeuquay at psychlawcenter.com
Wed Aug 31 12:36:20 EDT 2011

Usually, my best experiences are with vendors recommended by someone I know
and whose opinion I trust. I'd like to expand on that and benefit IPAC
members by recognizing vendors or contrators who are providing excellent
service to our organizations.

If you've got a person or group doing a great job for you, please jot a
couple lines about them and pass their contact information on to either me
or Mike Audelo at
2012Partner-SponsorChair at ipacweb.org. As is pretty obvious from his email
address, Mike is working with our partners and sponsors for the 2012
conference. We want to invite the vendors you recommend to put a booth at
the conference so other IPAC members can learn about them.

Please respond . . . Having more vendors at the conference will benefit both
IPAC and our colleagues. Thank you in advance for your help.

Jeff
2012 IPAC Las Vegas - July 22-25 - Save the Dates!