[IPAC-List] January 2012 IPAC Board Meeting & 2012 Goals

Jeff Feuquay jfeuquay at psychlawcenter.com
Sat Jan 14 10:07:17 EST 2012

IPAC Members & Friends,

I have several goals for this year:
--Ensure our members are aware of and involved in Board actions and
discussions;
--Initiate, rebuild and strengthen relationships with IPAC's organizational
peers;
--Seek APA and HRCI accreditation for our conference offerings and webinars;
--Refresh and reinvigorate IPAC's strategic plan and the underlying
planning processes

I am still trying to get procedures down to implement the first goal, and
must begin the year by apologizing for disseminating the Board's January
agenda (see below) so close to the meeting date. If there are questions,
concerns or additional items that should be considered by the Board, please
let me or any other Board member know. The agenda is fairly full at this
point, but I will try to include any time-sensitive matters that I receive.

As soon as they are approved, the minutes from the meeting will be
available.

Your involvement will make us a stronger and more vital organization. Thank
you.

Jeff
Dr. Jeffrey P Feuquay, I/O Psychologist & Attorney
2012 IPAC President
108 W. Walnut, Nevada, Mo 64772
ofc: 417-667-5076 cell: 417-549-0997

International Personnel Assessment Council

*MEETING AGENDA*

*Board of Directors *

*January 17, 2012 1:00pm CST*

* *

* *

* *

*Updates / Old Business*

[image: *] Call for Additions to Agenda

[image: *] Minutes (Marianne)

[image: *] Finances (Reid)**

o Current state**

o State of Nevada non-profit status**

[image: *] Winter Webinar (Julia)**

[image: *] HRCI Credits (Lee & Jeff)**

* *

*New Business*

[image: *] Innovations in Assessment Award (Warren)**

[image: *] Marketing/Branding Proposal (Jeff)**

[image: *] Hunting for History & Transparency (Jeff)

o Google Docs, Old Agendas & Minutes

o Member Communications

[image: *] Membership, ACN Editor (Jeff)**

[image: *] Strategery – revisiting the Strategic Plan (Jeff)

[image: *] Locations for 2013, 2014 & 2015 Conferences (general
discussion)**

[image: *] Potential Alliances – CSIOP (Jeff)**

*Information*

[image: *] Board Meetings – 2nd Tu of each month, unless Fed holiday -
Okay??

[image: *] Topics to Jeff by Feb 7

*Other Discussion Topics*