[IPAC-List] IPAC Conference Call for Proposals Deadline Reminder

Lisa Jenkins ipacconference at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 14:47:19 EST 2012

This year, IPAC will be hosting our annual conference in Las Vegas, NV July
22nd - 25th, 2012.

As an IPAC member, we encourage you submit a proposal to share your
knowledge, latest research, practical application, and ideas at the
annual conference. Please also share our Call for Proposals with
non-members that you think may be interested in presenting.

The Call for Proposals for Program Content is currently open and
information is available on the website:
http://www.ipacweb.org/conf/12/ipac2012call.html. If you have any
questions, please contact the Program Committee at conference at ipacweb.org or
get in contact with me directly.

The deadline for this year's Call for Proposals is *January 31st, 2012.*

Best Regards,

Lisa Jenkins
2012 IPAC Conference Chair