[IPAC-List] Multi-Tasking Abilities Assessments

Deveau, Meghan DeveauM at HillsboroughCounty.ORG
Tue May 15 12:24:02 EDT 2012

We are looking into purchasing a test to assess Multi-Tasking Abilities. Currently, we are using the MTAT by Dr. Susan Fischer.  Please let me know if you have purchased such an assessment off the shelf and if so, what one and how successful do you think it is. Also, please let me know if you designed one in-house and if so, what format is that test? Thank you for any information.
Meghan

Meghan Deveau
Human Resource Research Manager
Talent Acquisition