[IPAC-List] Multi-Tasking Abilities Assessments

Reindl, Kevin KReindl at semprautilities.com
Tue May 15 13:34:43 EDT 2012

You might look at Employment Technologies Corp. They have recently released a web-based assessment to measure multi-tasking (called Simultask). I have been planning to look at this for some of our high-multi-tasking jobs. I don't know a lot about it yet, but my sense is that it is geared toward customer contact type jobs...

I'd love to hear the direction you take and what you find...

Good luck...
Kevin Reindl
Southern California Gas Company