[IPAC-List] Multi-Tasking Abilities Assessments

Jim Kuthy jkuthy at biddle.com
Wed May 16 10:32:07 EDT 2012

If you are looking for a multi-tasking test for public-safety 9-1-1 calltaking/dispatcher jobs I would suggest you consider CritiCall Pre-Employment Testing Software by Biddle Consulting Group, Inc. It is a test I developed that uses calltaking simulation testing that measures job-related skills/abilities needed prior to training on the job. It has been adopted by more than 1,000 public-safety agencies, including the US Department of Homeland Security and more than 40% of all State Police/Highway Patrol agencies.

We also offer C4 (CritiCall for Contact Centers), which is a similar test for private call center positions.

Feel free to contact me if you have questions about CritiCall or C4.

Jim

Jim Kuthy, Ph.D.
Principal Consultant | Biddle Consulting Group, Inc.
193 Blue Ravine Road, Suite 270 | Folsom, CA 95630
(916) 294-4250 ext. 239 | Fax: (916) 294-4255 | jkuthy at biddle.com
www.biddle.com | www.bcginstitute.org | affirmativeactionnews.blogspot.com | www.criticall911.com

BCG on Facebook BCG on Twitter BCG on LinkedIn

Biddle Consulting Group, Inc.

This electronic message contains information from Biddle Consulting Group, Inc., which is confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be sent to the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us by telephone at (800) 999-0438.