[IPAC-List] Thesis in Industrial-Organizational Psychology

Nikki Mardirosian nikkimardirosian at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 8 22:24:10 EDT 2012

Dear members,

My name is Nicole Mardirosian-Brocaille and I am an Industrial-Organizational Psychology student at Missouri State University.  I am currently working on my thesis with Dr. Carol Shoptaugh (CarolShoptaugh at missouristate.edu) and I am in need of research participants. My thesis concerns managerial perceptions of employees with eldercare responsibilities in the workplace. Therefore, if you are a manager and/or supervisor, I kindly request that you aid my research by taking the survey, found in the link below. The survey should take approximately 10 minutes of your time and your participation is greatly appreciated. Subsequently, please feel free to pass this survey link on to any friends or colleagues you may have who are managers and/or supervisors.

This study has been approved by department, college and university Institutional Review Boards.

If you have any questions or concerns about this research project please contact me at: nikkimardirosian at yahoo.com.

Thank you for your assistance,

Nicole Mardirosian-Brocaille
Industrial-Organizational Psychology Student
Missouri State University

https://missouristatechhs.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_9ojg21Z76EPWiOM