[IPAC-List] Seeking History of Employee Selection Testing

Barry Nathan barry.nathan at leaderbusinesscoaching.com
Wed Sep 12 08:44:45 EDT 2012

I think Jerry Wiggins' book on personality and prediction, had an excellent review. It's old (1973), but aside from in politics, history doesn't change. Caveat: I read this in graduate school - a long time ago. Hopefully I'm remembering the right book. ( Wiggins, J.S. (1973). Personality and Prediction: Principles of personality assessment. Reading, MA: Addison-Wesley.)