[IPAC-List] Measurement education

Joel Wiesen jwiesen at appliedpersonnelresearch.com
Thu Oct 25 10:33:06 EDT 2012

Hi Steven,

Would it help if you involved some of the critics in the exam
development and administration process?

Do the critics have suggestions of approaches they think will work
better than what you are using? If not, perhaps can you ask the critics
to contact their peers across the country to seek out better approaches.

Joel

- -
Joel P. Wiesen, Ph.D., Director
Applied Personnel Research
62 Candlewood Road
Scarsdale, NY 10583-6040
http://www.linkedin.com/in/joelwiesen
(617) 244-8859
http://appliedpersonnelresearch.com

Note: This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and/or
legally privileged information. Please do not forward any contents
without permission. If you have received this message in error please
destroy all copies, completely remove it from your computer, and notify
the sender. Thank you.