[IPAC-List] Changes to/Future of IPAC-List

Joel Wiesen jwiesen at appliedpersonnelresearch.com
Thu Feb 21 12:29:31 EST 2013

Hi Bill and All,

Please continue the IPAC listserv. I like the less public forum it
provides.

My preference would be for the listserv to be member-only. The LinkedIn
forum is open and perhaps can be a gateway to the member-only listserv.

Joel

- -
Joel P. Wiesen, Ph.D., Director
Applied Personnel Research
62 Candlewood Road
Scarsdale, NY 10583-6040
http://www.linkedin.com/in/joelwiesen
(617) 244-8859
http://appliedpersonnelresearch.com

Note: This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and/or
legally privileged information. Please do not forward any contents
without permission. If you have received this message in error please
destroy all copies, completely remove it from your computer, and notify
the sender. Thank you.