[IPAC-List] Police civilian background standards

Lance Seberhagen sebe at erols.com
Fri Feb 22 21:19:18 EST 2013

EEOC recently issued new guidelines regarding the use of arrest &
conviction records for employee selection. See links below.

http://www.eeoc.gov/laws/guidance/arrest_conviction.cfm
http://www.eeoc.gov/laws/practices/inquiries_background_religious_ethnic.cfm
http://www.jdsupra.com/legalnews/the-eeocs-recent-guidance-on-criminal-b-52385/

Lance