[IPAC-List] Seeking an internship

Clauss, Allison C Clauss2390 at live.missouristate.edu
Wed Mar 6 13:41:54 EST 2013

I am looking for an internship in the St. Louis area for this summer. I’m inquiring to see if any alumni know of any available internships that would benefit me as an I/O Masters student. I am currently in my first year of the Master’s Program in I/O Psychology at Missouri State University. The classes I’ve taken and completed so far include; Personnel Psychology, Organizational Psychology, Statistics and Research Design, and a Practicum course. My minor as an undergraduate was Human Resource Management in which I had classes such as Human Resources Management, Direct Compensation System Management, and Industrial Relations. I’m open and interested in internships that are Industrial or Organizational in nature as well as HR related. If anyone has any insights or connections, I would be very appreciative.

Thank you

Allison Clauss

Graduate Student

Industrial and Organizational Psychology

Missouri State University

417-824-0739