[IPAC-List] New OFCCP "procedures for reviewing contractor compensation systems and practices during a compliance evaluation."

Dennis Doverspike dennisdoverspike at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 12:39:57 EDT 2013

There is a new interest area of IPAC for those in the Great Lakes Region.
It is called Glean. Information is available on the IPAC website. In
addition, next Monday we are having our first mini-conference, workshop
day. We are featuring both Mike McDaniel and Deb Whetzel. So it will be a
great day.

If you are in the area and would like to come, the registration is closing
tomorrow.

You can find information at

http://ipacweb.org/events

GLEAN 2013 Fall Training Event Registration Information

Register at: ipacweb.org/events Registration for the event: :

$25 IPAC student member

$35 IPAC member

$100 non-member

(Includes parking permit for the event)

$75 IPAC annual membership or

$25 for student membership

International Personnel Assessment Council Presents

Great Lakes Employment Assessment Network

*GLEAN*

October 28, 2013

9:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m.

Registration begins at 8:00 a.m.

Please join us all day or for part of the day!

The Ohio State University 1900 Kenny Road, Columbus, Ohio

Workshop Situational Judgment Tests Professor Michael McDaniel

Virginia Commonwealth University

Luncheon Speaker Deborah Whetzel IPAC President HumRRO

Practitioners’ Forum Personnel Assessment

Sticky Issues and Slick Solutions

--
Dennis Doverspike, PhD., ABPP
Licensed Psychologist, #3539 (OHIO)
dennisdoverspike at gmail.com

The information is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential, privileged and/or a work product
for the sole use of the intended recipient. No confidentiality or privilege
is waived or lost by any errant transmission. If you receive this message
in error, please destroy all copies of it and notify the sender. If the
communication is strictly prohibited. In the case of E-mail or electronic
transmission, immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system
and notify the sender. E-mail and fax transmission cannot be guaranteed to
be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted,
lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.