[IPAC-List] 2013 IPAC Conference

Reed, Elizabeth EReed1 at Columbus.gov
Tue Apr 9 16:39:34 EDT 2013

The city of Columbus is excited to host the 2013 International Personnel Assessment Council (IPAC) annual conference. This is the first time in IPAC's 37 year history that Columbus has been selected as the host city for this conference. We hope you all look forward to discovering the splendors this wonderful city has to offer.
Bill Waldron has done a fabulous job redesigning IPAC website, please check it out at www.ipacweb.org<http://ipacweb.org/>
You will find a great deal of information about the conference, key note speakers, preconference workshops, vendor information and some of the delights of Columbus. Now is a great time to register for the conference, registration is easy and convenient through the website. For those of you who haven't yet renewed your membership, dues are only $75 and it gets you $100 off the conference registration--what a deal!
The conference committee is hard at work to ensure that this conference provides awesome presenters, informative workshops, and fun networking opportunities. The July conference will be here before you know it, so take some time now to register.
Many of our City of Columbus staff members have not had the honor of attending an IPAC conference, this year they are looking forward to attending and meeting other great professionals in the field such as yourself. For me, I enthusiastically await this opportunity to reunite with such dedicated and knowledgeable people who also get a thrill from of talking about assessment.

Liz Reed
City of Columbus
2013 IPAC Host Committee Chair
IPAC Membership Chair