[IPAC-List] Facebook

Marianne drbays at aol.com
Mon May 27 15:19:36 EDT 2013

There may be an age difference moderating ... I know a lot of adults who do not have active Facebook pages, for a variety of reasons (no interest, no computer, hiding from the kids..whatever). This wouldn't raise my suspicions. But I have to say that finding absolutely no trace of a person on the internet does give me pause if they are in an advanced professional career track. It's so unlikely.

Marianne