[IPAC-List] Personality Assessments

Michael McDaniel (WSF) McDaniel at WorkSkillsFirst.com
Thu Sep 12 18:04:25 EDT 2013

I can't think of a good situation in which one would want to use a
personality test for personnel selection because they are so easily faked.
If you were going to use one, you would want to set a very low cut score so
that you are failing only those who admit to being clearly inappropriate
for the job.

Mike

--
Michael A. McDaniel, Ph.D.