[IPAC-List] Personality Assessments

cymeyers at yahoo.com cymeyers at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 12 12:19:52 EDT 2013

Agree with everyone's contributions. To which I would add it sounds like "ego" needs much better definition as a construct in order to measure. What is meant by "ego"? Having done this, attempt to measure what it would contribute to the job, not what it wouldn't.

Carol Meyers
Org.Gen
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile