[IPAC-List] Personality Assessments

Michael McDaniel (WSF) McDaniel at WorkSkillsFirst.com
Thu Sep 12 18:48:53 EDT 2013

Harry,

Thank you for your note. I would appreciate any documentation that you
have that supports your assertion that faking is both "controllable and
detectable". I have some familiarity with the research literature on
faking in personnel testing and find your assertion surprising.

Best wishes,

Mike