[IPAC-List] Personality Assessments

Michael McDaniel (WSF) McDaniel at WorkSkillsFirst.com
Fri Sep 13 16:29:09 EDT 2013

In my last e-mail, I stated that the Drasgow video on his IRT scoring of
personaluty was on the IPAC site. The video is not there but his slides are
there and can be accessed by IPAC members.

Best wishes,

Mike McDaniel
www.workskillsfirst.com