[IPAC-List] Ergometrics/NTN Job Opportunities

Julie Sampson julies at ergometrics.org
Wed Sep 25 20:36:08 EDT 2013

Hello,

Ergometrics is excited to announce that we're hiring for two new personnel
selection positions. For the first position, we're looking for an
experienced test development professional to develop new simulation
selection exams. For the second position, we're seeking a measurement expert
or psychometrician to analyze and interpret data from a variety of sources
such as test administrations and job analysis surveys. Please see the
attached job advertisements for more details.

Best regards,

Julie

Julie_Sampson_Ergo_Signature