[IPAC-List] On-line Testing

keith.poole at phoenix.gov keith.poole at phoenix.gov
Thu Feb 13 16:59:51 EST 2014

We are still paper and pencil for proctored testing. A couple of
departments (Water, Police) have been using some of the Biddle Consulting
software as part of the selection/interview process (OPAC to test
administrative skills, and CritiCall for emergency dispatch). We did some
research into this issue a couple years back which I've attached,
obviously some services or software may have changed. ( The reference to
"e-CHRIS"/TAM is actually PeopleSoft, which is our HRIS system). Due to
funding we haven't progressed with any software or service. We have been
dabbling with un-proctored screening questions in our online application
process that probably look like traditional multiple choice type
questions.

Keith Poole
Human Resources Supervisor
City of Phoenix HR Department