[IPAC-List] Testing Accommodations - Time Limits

keith.poole at phoenix.gov keith.poole at phoenix.gov
Tue Mar 25 12:53:50 EDT 2014

Unless they ask for a specific amount of time, our default response for
extra time is 1.5 times, so a 2 hour exam would be 3 hours for them. If
for some reason they wanted to discuss the amt of extra time we could as
part of the interactive process. But, I really can't think of a time they
argued over 1.5 times. I'd estimate that 2/3 to 3/4 of the cases they end
up taking the regular amount of time anyway.

Keith Poole
Human Resources Supervisor
City of Phoenix HR Department
135 N 2nd Ave