[IPAC-List] Testing Accommodations - Time Limits

Deonda Scott deonda.scott at cityoforlando.net
Tue Mar 25 13:17:59 EDT 2014

I agree with Dennis. We require documentation of a disability and then we
coordinate with the professional regarding the type of accommodation.
Additional time is not the appropriate accommodation in all or even most
cases. Sometimes its a separate testing room to reduce distractions or
special equipment.

Deonda

--
Déonda Scott
Employment, Assessment & Development Manager

Florida has a very broad public records law. As a result, any
written communication created or received by the City of
Orlando officials and employees will be made available to the
public and media, upon request, unless otherwise exempt.
Under Florida law, email addresses are public records.

If you do not want your email address released in response
to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to
this office. Instead, contact our office by phone or in writing.