[IPAC-List] Does anyone know of a good test of the Uniform Guidelines?

Michael McDaniel (WSF) McDaniel at WorkSkillsFirst.com
Thu Jun 12 21:22:15 EDT 2014

A *Uniform Guidelines* test shouldn't be hard to write.  We could offer
items on this listserv for use by Jim's client. Here are two possible items:

Situational ________ is an unsupported scientific theory that is
incorporated into the *Uniform Guidelines* and, despite assertions in
the *Uniform
Guidelines* that the guidelines are consistent with scientific knowledge,
still remains in the *Uniform Guidelines* to the detriment of United States
employers.
A.  embarrassment
B.  ethics
C.  specificity
D.  irony
E.  awareness

The Uniform Guidelines are best viewed as a:
A. political weapon to harass employers to get their numbers right
B. mechanism to damage merit hiring
C. set of guidelines that are inconsistent with scientific knowledge
D. all of the above

I look forward to seeing additional items.

Mike

--
Michael A. McDaniel, Ph.D.
Work Skills First, Inc.