[IPAC-List] Do you hire Bridge Painters?

Jfrankart jedijimf at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 15:18:39 EDT 2014

When I was with mapac we had a presentation from the New York Port Authority. They had a very simple test for painters on the George Washington Bridge. They would take them up to the top strap them in and had to walk down the barrel and back up the barrel. If they could do that it would hire them. You may want to talk to them and see what they're doing currently. Hope this helps you.

Sent from my iPad