[IPAC-List] Two Information Requests

Lance Seberhagen sebe at erols.com
Sun Nov 9 22:44:22 EST 2014

Hi Dennis:

Here are a couple of hot future trends for you:

1. To what extent does missing and/or "messy" data in individual studies
invalidate the results of meta-analyses?

2.  What evidence is required for plaintiffs to prove that there is an
alternative selection procedure with equal validity (and equal cost?)
but less adverse impact?

Lance Seberhagen, Ph.D.

Seberhagen & Associates

9021 Trailridge Court