[IPAC-List] Consultants Needed

Gene Carmean GCarmean at med-tox.com
Wed Jan 14 20:07:32 EST 2015

Happy New Year all.

I received a call this week from a woman from the US Govt seeking the
assistance of consultants who could assist in developing some
assessment tools.  As she put, she wanted an IQ type test as well as
a psychological assessment.

I discussed with her the concept of screening out via an interview,
CPI, or MMPI type tests and the idea of screening into the job based
on the big five personality factors and how these assessments
differed.  She may also be interested in a job-related knowledge
assessment but we did discuss that aspect in great detail.  She spoke
about problems such as TBI and PTSD and other increasing problems with workers.

I told her I would forward to her the names of consultants who would
like to discuss these issues with her and perhaps be retained to
devise such standards or assessment  tools.  It sound to me like they
were very interested in going forward.  The OPM has completed a
detailed JA for them already but could not help with the types of
assessments they want.

If this interests you, please email me and I will reply with her
contact information.

Gene Carmean
MED-TOX Health Services
3350 Shelby Street, Ste. 200