[IPAC-List] EMS Selection Protocol

Julie Carswell jcarswell at sigmaassessmentsystems.com
Wed Feb 18 17:11:46 EST 2015

We had a recent inquiry about a selection protocol for emergency medical
service workers. Can anyone share information or guide me in the direction
of validated measures/batteries/protocols for EMS positions?

Many Thanks,

Julie.

Julie Carswell, Ph.D

SIGMA Assessment Systems, Inc.
PO Box 610757
Port Huron, MI
48061-0757
United States: 1.800.265.1285
 <mailto:jcarswell at sigmahr.com> jcarswell at sigmahr.com
 <http://www.sigmaassessmentsystems.com/> www.sigmaassessmentsystems.com
 <http://www.sigmahr.com/> www.sigmahr.com
Research Psychologists Press, Inc.
P.O. Box 3292 , Station B
London, ON  N6A 4K3
Canada: 1.800.401.4480
International: 1.519.673.0833
 <mailto:jcarswell at rpp.on.ca> jcarswell at rpp.on.ca
 <http://www.rpp.on.ca/> www.rpp.on.ca
 <http://www.sigmahr.com/> www.sigmahr.com
This e-mail and any files attached hereto are confidential
and may contain privileged or copyright information.  If you
have received this e-mail in error, we apologize for any
inconvenience and ask that you notify the sender immediately
via return e-mail, then delete all copies from your system.
Any dissemination or use of this information by a person
other than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be
illegal.