[IPAC-List] Preferred Qualification

Blair, Michael michael.blair at hrblock.com
Fri Sep 25 10:27:50 EDT 2015

James -

Using preferred quals to separate candidates is a fairly common practice in the private sector.  During my time in the public sector, the use of T&E Evaluations (Training & Experience) was the most common method of evaluating applicants beyond the MQ screen.  Used to be just about all applicants were evaluated via T&E and then either ranked ordered or grouped for presentation to hiring managers.

Michael Blair | Manager HCM Technology
Office: 816-854-4312 | Cell: 913-832-6130
michael.blair at hrblock.com