[IPAC-List] Looking for Biodata Item Writers for Sales Positions

Jim Kuthy jkuthy at biddle.com
Thu Nov 5 16:35:28 EST 2015

Biddle Consulting Group has been contracted by a business-management firm in Australia to create a criterion-referenced biodata/personality assessment designed to predict sales success. The instrument will be designed for use in a wide range of various sales positions. (Yes, we know the limitations of that, but this is what the client wants).

We are looking to partner with one or more item-writers who might assist us in writing biodata items for this instrument. You must have prior experience in creating biodata items to be considered. If  you are interested, or if you know of anyone who may be interested, please contact Jim Kuthy at Jkuthy at biddle.com<mailto:Jkuthy at biddle.com> or at (916) 294-4250 ext. 239 to discuss your potential spot in the project and the financial remuneration associated with this task.

Jim Kuthy, Ph.D.
Principal Consultant | Biddle Consulting Group, Inc.
193 Blue Ravine Road, Suite 270 | Folsom, CA 95630
(916) 294-4250 ext. 239 | Fax: (916) 294-4255 | jkuthy at biddle.com
www.biddle.com | www.criticall911.com | www.opac.com | www.affirmativeaction.com