[IPAC-List] Seeking B-W norms for physical fitness measures

Joel Wiesen jwiesen at appliedpersonnelresearch.com
Tue Jul 12 06:32:56 EDT 2016

Can you point me toward statistical descriptions of physical fitness
measures for black and white young adults?

I expect B-W mean score difference for several reasons (e.g., due to
differences in medical care and nutrition).

What I would like to know is how B and W compare in the top 25% of the
distribution, since this is what would drive adverse impact in hiring if
fitness were to be used for ranking purposes.

Thx.

Joel

--
Joel P. Wiesen, Ph.D., Director
Applied Personnel Research

Note: This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and/or
legally privileged information. Please do not forward any contents
without permission. If you have received this message in error please
destroy all copies, completely remove it from your computer, and notify
the sender. Thank you.