[IPAC-List] Sheriff's Office Promotional testing question

Keith Poole keith.poole at phoenix.gov
Wed Aug 3 15:02:35 EDT 2016

Not sure if this gets at what you are asking but we routinely apply weights to different test parts (written exam, practical exam, oral board) to arrive at a combined final score for both Police and Fire promotional processes.  However, our oral boards are panels, not a 1 on 1 interview with an executive for example.  Let me know if you'd like more detail.

Keith Poole
Human Resources Supervisor

City of Phoenix | Human Resources - Talent Acquisition
251 West Washington Street, 3rd floor
Phoenix, Arizona 85003

Direct 602-262-7140
Fax 602-534-5498
keith.poole at phoenix.gov<mailto:first.last at phoenix.gov>

[HR Connection Center logo]
Your one-stop source for human resources information and services.
55-700 * (602) 495-5700 * hrc at phoenix.gov<mailto:hrc at phoenix.gov>