[IPAC-List] IPAC at SIOP on reducing adverse impact?

Joel Wiesen jwiesen at appliedpersonnelresearch.com
Fri Aug 5 12:09:03 EDT 2016

I am thinking about submitting a proposal for a symposium at SIOP on
what public sector jurisdictions have done and can do to reduce adverse
impact in hiring and promotion while maintaining quality of hires.  My
main interest is in hiring of police officers, but the symposium need
not be limited to that.

If you have had success in hiring a diverse workforce, might you be
interested in being part of this symposium?  It would involve describing
what you do and the results you have gotten.

The dates are April 27 or 28 of 2017, in Orlando, Florida.

If you might be interested, pls send me an email with a little summary
of what you might talk about.

The proposal to SIOP is due Sept 7th. I would like to wrap up the
proposal by the end of August.

Thanks.

Joel

P.S.  More info here: http://www.siop.org/Conferences/17con/cfp/

--
Joel P. Wiesen, Ph.D., Director
Applied Personnel Research

Note: This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and/or
legally privileged information. Please do not forward any contents
without permission. If you have received this message in error please
destroy all copies, completely remove it from your computer, and notify
the sender. Thank you.