[IPAC-List] SIOP Panel Member Needed

Dennis Doverspike dennisdoverspike at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 22:59:30 EDT 2016

See Below

Please respond directly to Simon (moon at lasalle.edu)

Hi Dennis!

I am looking for a panel member for the next year’s SIOP proposal and
wondering if you can forward this message to possible candidates. The
person needs to have a master’s degree in I/O psychology and has been 3-7
years since graduation. Also, the person is in the public sector,
preferably. I have worked with 5 panel members and just lost one person.
The session is about career planning and advices for students and
professionals with I/O master’s degree. If anyone is interested, please
contact me ASAP.

I am looking forward hearing from you!

Best regards,

Simon M. Moon, Ph.D.

Coordinator of I/O Psychology Master’s Program

Associate Professor

La Salle University

Philadelphia, PA 19141

215.951.1427