[IPAC-List] Police Officer Selection

Harry Brull harry at bcgconsultinggroup.com
Tue Sep 20 09:38:15 EDT 2016

Liz,
I've been using civilians on oral boards for 38 years. Give me a call and I'll tell you all I know (not all that much).
As for your second question, it is usually an item in a T&E. The verbiage I use is "Training you have completed on your own (in the last three years).
Harry

Harry Brull - Senior Partner
BCG consulting group
612.414.8998