[IPAC-List] thank you

Gene Carmean GCarmean at med-tox.com
Tue Sep 20 17:53:22 EDT 2016

I want to thank everyone who sent me information regarding the
development of norms.  It was very helpful.

Thank you.

Gene

Gene Carmean
MED-TOX Health Services
3350 Shelby Street, Ste. 200
Ontario, California 91764

909 944 3181 Tel

www.med-tox.com

We intend to send this transmission (including any attachments) only
to the appropriate recipients. If you received this message in error,
please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete
it from your system. This transmission may contain confidential or
privileged information and may constitute non-public information.
Use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this
message by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be
unlawful. Unless otherwise stated by the sender, this transmission
(including any attachments) does not create or confirm a contract,
agreement, offer or acceptance between the sender and any recipient.