[IPAC-List] Multiple Choice Test Item Bank and Test Development Software

Deonda Scott deonda.scott at cityoforlando.net
Thu Oct 20 09:18:13 EDT 2016

Good morning all,

The City of Orlando has used a Test Management System (TMS) originally
developed by SIGMA (purchased by NEOGOV) for many years. We have thousands
of items stored and extensive item history in TMS but the software is
reaching the end of its life. I need to find another test item banking and
test development software solution as quickly as possible. We need a robust
system as we develop multiple unique tests each year. Any recommendations?

Thank you!

--
Déonda Scott, Employment, Assessment & Development Manager
Human Resources Division

Follow us!
@citybeautiful <http://goog_2047139281>
facebook.com/cityoforlando <http://goog_2047139281>