[IPAC-List] Multiple Choice Test Item Bank and Test Development Software

Marianne Tonjes marianne at codesp.com
Fri Oct 21 10:33:20 EDT 2016

We have an extensive item bank that allows customers to generate paper or online tests.  We also have an interview bank and builder. We are moving into out-of-state markets.  Some of our city clients are the City of Las Vegas, City of Long Beach, City of Anaheim and many more.

As a public Joint Powers Agency we can keep our prices low. Let me know if you would like a demo.

Marianne Tonjes
Executive Director
www.codesp.com
marianne at codesp.com