[IPAC-List] Civil Service apart from HR

James Tornabene fireguy5962 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 18:27:15 EST 2016

I am looking for a list of jurisdictions that have Civil Service Departments that are separated from Human Resources. The City of Dallas as operated this way for decades and there is now a movement to combine Civil Service under HR. This is a bad idea for several reasons, but I am looking for other jurisdictions that function in a similar manner to give our director some information to give to the city council. Any help is greatly appreciated. James TornabeneCity of Dallasjames.tornabene at dallascityhall.com214-670-3318