[IPAC-List] Vendors or assessments for counterproductive work behavior screening

David, José jose.david.batres at merck.com
Tue Dec 13 09:24:47 EST 2016

Hi Keith:
            It's not a 1:1 comparison, but we have worked with Select International on our blue collar jobs in manufacturing (production, maintenance, warehouse).  Select has a few short online assessments based off personality research that look at risk factors for CWBs (absenteeism, turnover, safety) in applicants for the jobs we're targeting.  We've used these assessments to identify and remove the highest-risk applicants in the talent pool.

Feel free to reach out to them or me for a more detailed description.

Best regards,

José H. David
Global Talent Assessment
Merck & Co., Inc.