[IPAC-List] Very basic book on testing ?

Dan Putka dputka at humrro.org
Mon Apr 3 21:30:13 EDT 2017

Hi Joel,

You might try O*NET's "Testing and assessment: An employer's guide to good practices".
https://www.onetcenter.org/dl_files/empTestAsse.pdf

>From the O*NET Resource Center website: "This Guide can help managers and workforce development professionals understand and use employment testing and assessment practices to meet their organization's human resources goals. It conveys the essential concepts of employment testing in easy-to-understand terms..."

The guide was updated in October of 2000 - not sure if that is current enough for your need, but I thought I'd mention it.

Dan

Dan J. Putka, Ph.D.
Principal Staff Scientist
Office: 703.706.5640
dputka at humrro.org | www.linkedin.com/in/dputka
Human Resources Research Organization (HumRRO)
66 Canal Center Plaza, Suite 700
Alexandria, Virginia 22314-1578
www.humrro.org