[IPAC-List] Full List of Managerial KSAPs ?

Harry Brull harry at bcgconsultinggroup.com
Tue May 9 11:08:16 EDT 2017

The original definition of emotional intelligence was a very narrow concept involving the ability to recognize emotion still photographs of faces.
Then along comes Daniel Goleman and he expands it to mean just about everything – unbderstanding yourself, understanding other people, etc.

I’m definitely with Mike on this one.
Poppycock is the word here.
Harry Brull

Harry Brull - Senior Partner