[IPAC-List] Seeking information about the Suffolk County Police Exam of the 1990's

Dennis Doverspike dennisdoverspike at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 15:52:54 EST 2017

Joel,

Do you mean Nassau County? Not familiar with a Suffolk County case, but
Nassau County seems to fit your description.

Dennis

--
Dennis Doverspike, PhD., ABPP
dennisdoverspike at gmail.com

The information is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential, privileged and/or a work product
for the sole use of the intended recipient. No confidentiality or privilege
is waived or lost by any errant transmission. If you receive this message
in error, please destroy all copies of it and notify the sender. If the
communication is strictly prohibited. In the case of E-mail or electronic
transmission, immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system
and notify the sender. E-mail and fax transmission cannot be guaranteed to
be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted,
lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.