[IPAC-List] Turnover

Demooy, Adele DemooyA at mwrd.org
Thu Aug 9 11:31:24 EDT 2018

Thank you all for your comments.  In terms of declinations, we went from a low of three in 2011 and to date in 2018, we are at 40.  We are observing declinations across all job classifications....from high level managerial positions (Head Buyer)  to entry level (lab technician, accounting associate, skilled trades, even laborers).   We know that work is plentiful right now - but this trend is a significant change from what we have experienced in prior years.

Now we are contemplating what changes we may need to make to remain an employer of choice - for example, flex time and teleworking.