[IPAC-List] Seeking Taylor-Russell formulas

Dennis Doverspike dennisdoverspike at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 16:06:00 EDT 2018

One last thing - this is from our book

Many consultants have moved to simpler approaches to communicating the
value of tests. Some of the approaches currently used include 1) reporting
results in terms of turnover rather than job performance, and then
converting turnover into dollars; 2) calculating the ratio of number of
hires to number interviewed; and 3) reporting the reduction in the hiring
of weak or poor performers (which can be seen as a return to the ideas of
Taylor and Russell, 1939). The results are then presenting using digital
dashboards, which allow decision makers to monitor the contribution of
their selection systems to organizational performance.