[IPAC-List] Seeking Taylor-Russell formulas

Winfred Arthur, Jr. w-arthur at tamu.edu
Wed Aug 15 16:24:47 EDT 2018

i addition to Dennis' list, if you are not familiar w/ it, here is one
"pro" paper that i really like:

Kim, Y., & Ployhart, R. E. (2013).  The effects of staffing and training
on firm productivity and profit growth before, during, and after the
great recession. /Journal of Applied Psychology, 99,/ 361-389.

and another general/review piece that is quite informative:

Cascio, W. F., & Boudreau, J. W. (2011). Utility of selection systems:
Supply-chain analysis applied to staffing decisions.  In S. Zedeck
(Ed.), /APA handbook of industrial and organizational psychology: Volume
2, Selecting and developing members for the organization/ (pp. 303-341).
Washington, DC: APA.

- winfred