[IPAC-List] Ted Darany

Lance Seberhagen lance at seberhagen.com
Thu Nov 1 17:13:57 EDT 2018

Hi Gene:

Thank you for posting the sad news about Ted on the IPAC-List.  He has
many old friends here.  I have known him since the early 1970s, when he
worked for the State of Michigan.  We all learned from Ted's leadership
in the field of psychometrics and employment testing.  He was also a
great guy who always brightened everyone's day with a friendly touch of
humor.  We will all miss you, Ted!

Lance Seberhagen, Ph.D.

Seberhagen & Associates

9021 Trailridge Court